Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Leather, Lace, and Little Things!!  This blog is dedicated to all things I love (and hopefully things you love as well) : fashion, food, and all little things that we love :).   I'm going to be honest here...I'm very A.D.D. with everything I like so one day i'll be posting OOTD's and another might be makeup or music (lots of jumping around :))
  I decided on the title Leather, Lace, and Little Things because the leather and lace part really represents how i am fashion - wise.  I love edgy pieces but i also love girly, soft pieces too.  Little things represents all the little things i love from music to food to just things that I find interesting and inspiring.  Hopefully you will all love this blog as much as i do and thank you for visiting this page :)

-Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment