Monday, November 4, 2013

fashion icons

fashion icons


Here are some of my fashion icons.  I have a lot more but i can't post them ALL here!  So let me explain as to why i love some of these girls fashion on here.  Like i've said before i love both edgy and girly pieces when putting together an outfit.  I love the effortlessness with just putting on a flannel with a plain tee and black jeans or leggings like how Pia Mia Perez has demonstrated above or throw on a beanie like Chanel Iman or be what i like to call "ghetto fab" like Rihanna And Cara Delevingne .  Then i have days where i love my edgy rocker chic looks like how Lou Teasdale rocks her striped leggings and rocker tee (love her hair too).  For my more soft and girly side i always look up to Alexa ChungEleanor Calder, and Lauren Conrad's style.  They all look so well put together but still looks like they aren't trying to hard.  Thats what i love with all of these girls' fashion senses because they are all wear outfits that are easy to wear, but are still fashionable.



No comments:

Post a Comment